SCHOOL UNIFORM & List of Articles
- All the newly admitted students need to get the school uniform tailor-made only from the ‘uniform supplier’ authorized by a school. The details of the authorized uniform supplier to be taken by the parents at the time of admission procedure itself.
- The orders from the parents of newly admitted students will be taken only after the first installment of the school fee is made and upon producing the student’s admission number’.
- The school will not accept any direct payments for the school uniforms. All the payments by the parents towards the school uniform should be made directly to the uniform in charge either by Demand Draft or by cash.
- The following is the ‘List of School Uniforms’ to be ordered for the newly admitted students.
|3||Evening dress including dupatta||2|
|4||Games T Shirts||2|
List of articles to be brought by the students
|ARTICLES||Quantity||CIVIL DRESSES (GIRLS):
(a) 2 sets of Ghagra choli or Silk lehenga with blouse to be worn on festival days (for all classes).
(b) Classes IV & above : 3 sets of Chudidhar/ salwar kameez. [Jeans & T-shirts strictly not allowed]
Note: Sarees for senior girls may be brought to wear on occations, with matching costume jewellery.
|1||Civil Dresses||4 sets|
|2||T-Shirts – 2, Formal Shirts – 2||4|
|3||Night Dress||3 sets|
|6||Turkish bath towel||01|
|9||Maroon Colour full sleeved sweater (plain)||01|
|10||Civil sweater (Off white)||01|
|11||Track suit (for boys only for the purpose of trekking)||01|
|12||Rain coat with cap||01|
|13||Cap for outings
Note: One set of ethnic wear may be brought to wear on occasions.
– Rubber bands – 2 pairs
NOTE: Only flat footwear to be brought. High heeled footwear strictly not allowed.
FOR BOYS AND GIRLS:
a) One leather folder (file) with an all round zip and a filing spring.
b) One long note book (for brain storming)
c) 50 sheets of white papers.
d) One box of crayons, one set of colour pencils and sketch pens.
e) One scissor, one scale and a glue stick.
f) Basic stationery like pen, pencil, eraser and sharpener.
|01||Covering sheet (Thick handloom)||01|
|01||Velcro black shoes||01 pair|
|02||White canvas shoes||01 pair|
|03||Rubber slippers (for bathroom use)||01 pair|
|04||Leather slippers or Sandals||01 pairs|
|05||Black socks||03 pairs|
|06||White socks||03 pair|
|07||White shoe lace (spare)||01 pair|
|08||Black shoe lace (spare)||01 pair|
|03||Mathematical Instruments Box (For class IV & above)||01|
|04||Pen for students studying in class V & above||01|
|05||Cambridge / oxford Learner’s Dictionary (class VII & above)||01|
|06||Collins Thesaurus (Class VI and above)||01|
|08||Copper Water Bottle||01|
|15||Plain Nail cutter (without accessories)||01|
|16||Small lock with spare keys for cubboard||01 set|
|18||Lab Apron (Coat for class XI & XII science students)||01|
|19||Calculators for class XI & XII
(Casio fx 82 MS (Scientific Calculator) or calculators of other make with similar functions for both Science & Commerce Students)
· ADMISSION NUMBERS SHOULD BE STITCHED WITH RED COLOUR THREAD ON ALL CLOTHING.
· THOSE CHILDREN WITH BED WETTING HABIT WILL CARRY RUBBER SHEET (6 FT X 3 FT) AND THIN CIVIL BED SHEET.
· CLOTHES ARE MACHINE WASHED. SO THEY SHOULD BE DURABLE AND WITH FAST COLOUR.